Ecommerce Warehouse Services in the UK - Bezos
Ecommerce Warehousing in the UK Explained
Warehousing is one of the most crucial logistics steps in the eCommerce supply chain. It entails storing physical inventory for sale or distribution and, when done wrongly, can cause significant damage to one’s eCommerce business.
The warehouse needs to possess the right physical conditions that preserve the integrity of the inventory. These conditions range from temperature to sunlight, humidity and so forth. Luckily, Bezos.ai has smart warehouses that guarantee your merchandise’s integrity and functionality.
With transport and storage accelerating since Brexit, finding fulfilment companies with the appropriate automated solutions can be a hassle, especially if you’re a distance seller trying to break into a new market. However, it doesn’t have to be. Bezos.ai is an eCommerce warehousing company that’ll fulfil all your warehousing and order fulfilment needs.
With 63 fulfilment centres in 17 countries, including the United Kingdom, Bezos.ai provides large facilities with favourable conditions for storing, coordinating and managing goods that will be sold later online. We also help you focus on scaling up your business by organising and shipping your products safely.
We have bridged the gap for business owners, regardless of size, to gain from an eCommerce warehouse management system that was once reserved for larger companies.
Get started with Bezos.ai and scale your business today.
Bezos’s eCommerce Warehousing in the UK
1. Warehousing made simple
A functional warehouse plays a big role in the success of an eCommerce business. At Bezos.ai, our warehouse services cater to small and large eCommerce businesses alike. We will safeguard your merchandise and keep it in pristine condition for sale or distribution, and by doing so, we’ll help you save money and time.
We also help business owners in the UK gain access to the largest fulfilment networks to benefit from eCommerce. This way, they can automatically and remotely track and manage goods, reduce the cost of transportation, scale, increase flexibility and reduce staffing needs.
At Bezos.ai, transparency and trust are key to building deep customer bonds. We give business owners access to all the data to keep track of their catalogues in our various fulfilment centres. With no hidden fees, set-up or integration fees, minimum order volumes or long-term contracts, Bezos.ai offers unmatched flexibility and puts eCommerce businesses in charge of their fulfilment.
Ecommerce fulfilment and warehousing were pricey before Bezos.ai. This is because the service entails the right space, security, insurance, labour, etc. However, with our automated and comprehensive fulfilment and warehousing solutions, Bezos.ai has been able to flatten the cost curve.
We offer transparency and flexibility in our pricing, and the best part is that while you individually pay for each service, like order picking, packing, warehousing or delivery, you also get an inclusive offering at a fraction of the cost.
4. Built for scaling
We all build our businesses to scale and not to fail. Managing your stocks can be a time-consuming and stressful task. Instead of dealing with functional and administrative operations alone, we will relieve you of all that stress.
Our warehouses are well-equipped to help your business scale in multiple countries without worrying about the logistics. By partnering with us, you can devote more time to other aspects of your business, like marketing or merchandising.
Why Choose Bezos as Your eCommerce Warehousing Partner in the UK?
Bezos.ai is the best warehousing service provider for the job. Our solutions are inventive and comprehensive. Here are more reasons to choose us as your eCommerce warehousing partner in the UK.
- Comprehensive services: Bezos.ai offers various services at different rates. We also offer bespoke solutions for businesses who prefer the customised approach. We’ll handle everything that comes after the production of the product and ensure it gets to the consumer, regardless of their geographical location.
- Transparency and data-driven: Our monitoring systems are assigned to track orders and shipments as soon as possible to checkmate avoidable delays. We allow users to track the status of orders, access their dashboards and retrieve data concerning their products. Hence, eCommerce businesses can track their merchandise at every fulfilment stage, including storage or warehousing.
- Seamless Integration: Once you choose us as your fulfilment and warehousing partner, you can link all your eCommerce storefronts to our Seller Portal. This Bezos Seller Portal supports 57 API integrations from platforms like Amazon, WooCommerce, eBay, etc. With these integrations, we can see whenever an order is placed on your website and begin its fulfilment instantly.
- Built for scaling up: With global services provided at our company, we are here to help your business flourish. Instead of going through stress, we help you scale across borders more easily by reducing costs, saving time and expanding your business.
Partner with Bezos Today
Get access to our efficient services with these steps:
Step 1: Create an account
To create an account with Bezos.ai, you will provide basic information and details on the products and destinations you supply. Furthermore, you will have access to your dedicated Seller Portal (a dashboard to monitor your orders from the warehouse to the customers).
Step 2: Ship your goods
It’s very important to ship your products upon completing the first step. You can send your inventory to any of our 63 warehouses and fulfilment centres.
Step 3: Link your sales channel(s)
After completing the first two steps, it takes less than ten minutes to integrate your sales channels into our Bezos Seller Portal.
Step 4: Go live!
Once all the steps listed above are complete, and we have received all your orders and made all the necessary checks, you’re live! Warehousing and order fulfilment are no longer your burdens. So, sit back, make your sales, track your fulfilment and let us do the work.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is eCommerce warehousing in the UK?
It is a process of receiving and storing goods that will be sold sooner or later online. It involves organising and shipping goods safely to large facilities, whether for the short or long term.
What are the benefits of working with a 3PL?
The use of a 3PL eliminates thoughts of unwanted investments. It allows business owners to focus on major competencies and leverage fast, low-cost deliveries.
How to choose a third-party fulfilment provider in the Uk?
Whether for a small or big business, these factors should be considered when choosing a fulfilment provider in the UK:
- Integrated warehouse solutions
- Integrated fulfilment solutions