eCommerce fulfilment services in Spain - Bezos.ai
eCommerce Fulfilment in Spain: Explained
As the 16th largest eCommerce market with a projected 2023 revenue of $37,615.7 million, Spain has become a viable country for fulfilment services and eCommerce businesses alike. One niche that remains one of the most patronised in Spain is fashion, which is expected to reach the $15 billion mark by 2027. This being said, there’s no better time to explore the Spanish eCommerce market than now.
With the explosion of eCommerce in the Spanish territory, fulfilment companies have become more robust in their service offerings. Companies like Bezos.ai offer everything from order picking to packing, storage, delivery, returns and even inventory management. Thus, eCommerce fulfilment companies might’ve fully bridged the gap between seller and buyer.
Millions of eCommerce business owners now have the leverage to scale and exceed in multiple countries while automatically managing everything in between. At least, these and so much more are what Bezos.ai offers eCommerce businesses interested in the Spanish market.
With Bezos.ai, fast and reliable fulfilment is a no-brainer. Thus, you will grow all your online sales and reap the benefits of effective order management as we ensure all orders are auto-checked and monitored safely.
Expand your business today and start saving with Bezos’s outstanding fulfilment solutions.
Bezos’s eCommerce Fulfilment Services in Spain
Here are a few of our Spanish offerings:
- Global Fulfilment
With over 63 fulfilment centres in 17 countries, including Spain, Bezos.ai can handle local, international and global fulfilment from anywhere. These fulfilment centres handle the logistics of delivering an online order to a customer’s stoop. Thus, by choosing Bezos.ai, you can send orders from as far as Japan to your customers in Spain. With our warehouses, you can also store inventory hassle-free.
- API Integrations
With our API compatibility with 57 sales channels, eCommerce businesses can seamlessly integrate their online stores with our platform. This way, once they receive an order, we can immediately commence its fulfilment.
- Uninfringed Access
We have seen small businesses self-fulfil all their orders, which can be time-consuming and strenuous. At Bezos.ai, we’d like to absolve you of this responsibility. With no minimum order volumes, small, medium and large eCommerce businesses can easily access our robust services without fear of extra charges.
- Batch Tracking
The Bezos Seller Portal, which eCommerce businesses can access upon registration, permits the remote tracking and managing of all orders. Thus, businesses can seamlessly handle all activities, complaints and returns regardless of geography. With this portal, businesses can track their inventory as it moves down all eCommerce supply chain logistics stages.
Why Choose Bezos as Your Fulfilment Partner in Spain
Choosing Bezos.ai as your fulfilment partner is the best decision for your business, especially if you want to gain a loyal consumer base in Spain. Here’s why:
- Fast Delivery: Here at Bezos.ai, customers get their orders quickly. We’re so efficient that our eCommerce clients can save 29 to 57 hours a month on fulfilment; valuable time they can devote to other aspects of their business.
- Customer Service: Each client of ours is assigned an account manager who works tirelessly to ensure your business goals are met. With 24/7 availability and an average response time of two hours to tickets, you’re guaranteed a resolution.
- Cost-effectiveness: Bezos’ fulfilment services for eCommerce brands are very affordable. Our comprehensive offerings are worth way more than what we charge. By partnering with us, you can save up to 80% on international orders. The best part is that with our transparent pricing, there are no hidden fees, cancellation fees or minimum quantity charges. Start saving now!
- Inclusivity: Our offerings are inclusive, as eCommerce businesses of different sizes, niches and budgets can access them. With our customisable offerings, businesses can choose and adjust the services they need according to their preferences at no extra cost.
- Dedicated Account Manager: Once you partner with us, a dedicated account manager is assigned to your business. This manager works in your company’s best interests and can answer all your questions 24/7.
Partner With Bezos Today.
Your Spanish eCommerce business can access our comprehensive services by following these four easy steps. They are;
Step 1: Create a Bezos Seller Account
To create an account with Bezos.ai, you must fill out forms containing your information, details about your business, the product you offer and the destination you supply. Regardless of your eCommerce platform, you can make Bezos.ai your Spanish fulfilment provider.
Step 2: Ship Your Catalogue
Upon completing the first step, you must ship your inventory to any of our fulfilment centres in Spain. Businesses can send their inventory to us via another shipping company, have us pick it up from a location or have the manufacturer send it to us. We made it flexible for our customers.
Step 3: Integrate Your eCommerce Store
After completing steps one and two, you can access our website and link it to your sales channels. Once this is done, each order on their store reflects on their Bezos Seller Portal, giving us access to initiate its fulfilment.
Step 4: Go-live
Once we have received your orders and all necessary checks are made, you can sit back and check off fulfilment from your list.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Order Fulfilment in Spain?
It involves assembling orders and shipping them to customers around Spain. It is centred on satisfying customers’ needs, whether receiving or returning items. With Bezos.ai, fulfilling in Spain is easy for all eCommerce businesses.
What are The Benefits of Working With a 3PL?
Using a 3PL company like Bezos.ai guarantees fast and low-cost deliveries. It helps businesses access and maintain consumer bases in international marketplaces, helping them scale and succeed.
How To Choose a Third-party Fulfilment Provider in Spain?
Regardless of what type of business you run, you should consider the following things when choosing a 3PL provider in Spain:
- Safety and security level of the fulfilment provider.
- Customer satisfaction ratings.
- Locations of the fulfilment centres.
- Use of technology and capabilities.
- Stability of the fulfilment provider.