Inbound Sales Development Representative
Must have requirements
- We are only looking for full time interns only (2-3 months).
- Ability to understand new concepts rapidly and react in a high-energy, fast-paced startup environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Highly organized, ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects with little to no guidance and tight deadlines.
- Previous experience in a B2B SaaS company, involved in business development, sales or marketing
- Be autonomous, consultative and professional in approach, have high levels of motivation and first-class communication and presentation skills
- Experience working cross-functionally with different stakeholders, including product, engineering, operations, marketing, and business leaders to enable fast decision-making and execution
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a can-do, never-give-up attitude
- Good vibes: Fostering team spirit; someone everyone enjoys and aspires to work with.
We strive to create exciting and amazing opportunities where our team members love to work and have fun with each other.
This is a super exciting role and a critical hire for our growing Growth Team.