Must have requirements
- +2 years of direct, growth-focused experience in digital marketing, B2B SaaS and startup experience.
- Experience building a comprehensive digital marketing strategy from the ground up.
- Proven success managing online marketing programs with CPC, CPA, and CPM cost models on Google, Facebook, Instagram, and content sites.
- Thorough understanding of various online and offline marketing funnels.
- Experience managing organic acquisition, including SEO and CRO.
- Excellent english speaking and writing skills (this is must).
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Someone who is not afraid of picking up the phone and calling prospects.
- Highly analytical, with proven experience in using data to analyse situations and make decisions.
- Experience working cross-functionally with different stakeholders, including product, engineering, operations, marketing, and business leaders to enable fast decision-making and execution.
- Right to work in the UK
We strive to create exciting and amazing opportunities where our team members love to work and have fun with each other. We offer a remote-first culture, unlimited holidays and a competitive compensation package which includes an attractive base salary and stock options.
This is a super exciting role and a critical hire for our team, as you will join our startup as one of the very first employees.