Must have requirements
- 2+ years experience as a Product Manager with proximity to software engineering teams.
- 2+ years experience in e-commerce and logistics platforms.
- Track record of successfully delivering projects on time, to scope, with high quality.
- Maturity, judgment, and proven ability to influence and work successfully across multiple disciplines.
- Independently driven, resourceful, and able to deliver results with light-touch direction.
- Solid quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, excellent attention to detail, and good business acumen.
- Can communicate complex technology solutions to different stakeholders (technical and non-technical).
- A positive outlook, boundless energy and thrive on collaboration in agile and startup environments.
- Good vibes: Fostering team spirit; someone everyone enjoys and aspires to work with.
Nice to have requirements
- Previous software development/coding experience.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering.
We strive to create exciting and amazing opportunities where our team members love to work and have fun with each other. We offer a remote-first culture, unlimited holidays and a competitive compensation package which includes an attractive base salary and stock options.
This is a super exciting role and a critical hire for our team, as you will join our startup as one of the very first employees.