Software Developer Internship - Remote
Must have requirements
- We are only looking for full-time interns (2 months minimum).
- 1+ year commercial or equivalent large project experience in a modern programming language.
- Some experience of working in a systems language (e.g. C, Rust, Go).
- Working knowledge of Git and VCS.
- Understanding of at least one cloud service provider AWS/GCP/Azure.
- Can understand and implement good coding practices & standards.
- Experience writing automated software tests.
- Good working knowledge of SQL and RDBMS (postgres, Mysql).
- Passionate about delivery and learning.
- Good vibes: Fostering team spirit; someone everyone enjoys and aspires to work with.
We strive to create exciting and amazing opportunities where our team members love to work and have fun with each other. We offer a remote-first culture, unlimited holidays and a competitive compensation package which includes an attractive base salary and stock options.
This is a super exciting role and a critical hire for our team, as you will join our startup as one of the very first employees.