Sales Account Executive
Must have requirements
- Ability to understand new concepts rapidly and react in a high-energy, fast-paced startup environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Highly organized, ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects with little to no guidance and tight deadlines.
- Previous experience in a B2B SaaS company, involved in business development or sales.
- Be autonomous, consultative and professional in approach, have high levels of motivation and first-class communication and presentation skills.
- Experience working cross-functionally with different stakeholders, including product, engineering, operations, marketing, and business leaders to enable fast decision-making and execution.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a can-do, never-give-up attitude.
- Good vibes: Fostering team spirit; someone everyone enjoys and aspires to work with.
We strive to create exciting and amazing opportunities where our team members love to work and have fun with each other. We offer a remote-first culture, unlimited holidays and a competitive compensation package which includes an attractive base salary and stock options.
This is a super exciting role and a critical hire for our team, as you will join our startup as one of the very first employees.