Must have requirements
- 3+ years work experience, ideally 2+ years at a top tier management consulting firm, and 1+ years in a startup.
- Delivery-focused mindset, capable of scaling at pace, taking operational and practical ownership of projects.
- Experience in different project management methodologies, e.g. agile, scrum, waterfall.
- Exceptional relationship building skills to quickly understand the needs of all internal and external teams and collaborators.
- Experience working cross-functionally with different multidisciplinary stakeholders to enable fast decision-making and execution.
- Ability to understand new concepts rapidly and react in a high-energy, fast-paced startup environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Highly organised, ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects with little to no guidance and tight deadlines.
- Highly analytical, using data to explore problems, identify opportunities and assess benefits and impacts.
- Right to work in the UK
- Good vibes: Fostering team spirit; someone everyone enjoys and aspires to work with.
Nice to have
- Experience in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning or Data Science.
- Experience in e-commerce or logistics.
- Experience in lean six sigma or continuous process improvement methodologies.
- Degree in engineering or computer science.
We strive to create exciting and amazing opportunities where our team members love to work and have fun with each other. We offer a remote-first culture, unlimited holidays and a competitive compensation package which includes an attractive base salary and stock options.
This is a super exciting role and a critical hire for our team, as you will join our startup as one of the very first employees.