Business Operations Internship - Remote
Must have requirements
- We are only looking for full time interns (2 months minimum).
- Degree in engineering, or studying towards a degree in engineering.
- Ability to understand new concepts rapidly and react in a high-energy, fast-paced startup environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a can-do, never-give-up attitude.
- Highly organized, ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects with little to no guidance and tight deadlines.
- Highly analytical, using data to explore problems, identify opportunities and assess benefits and impacts.
- Highly proficient in working with large datasets.
- Good vibes: Fostering team spirit; someone everyone enjoys and aspires to work with.
We strive to create exciting and amazing opportunities where our team members love to work and have fun with each other. We offer a remote-first culture, unlimited holidays and a competitive compensation package which includes an attractive base salary and stock options.
This is a super exciting role and a critical hire for our team, as you will join our startup as one of the very first employees.