Marketing Intern - Remote
Must have requirements
- We are only looking for full time interns (3 months minimum).
- Ability to understand new concepts rapidly and react in a high-energy, fast-paced startup environment.
- A good understanding of brand communication in both written and visual language.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a can-do, never-give-up attitude.
- Highly organized, ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects with little to no guidance and tight deadlines.
- Strong graphic design skills, proficiency in Adobe InDesign/Illustrator/Photoshop, or similar software.
- Proficiency in HubSpot (would be a bonus).
- Good vibes: Fostering team spirit; someone everyone enjoys and aspires to work with.
We strive to create exciting and amazing opportunities where our team members love to work and have fun with each other. We offer a remote-first culture, unlimited holidays and a competitive compensation package which includes an attractive base salary and stock options.
This is a super exciting role and a critical hire for our team, as you will join our startup as one of the very first employees.