Must have requirements
- We are only looking for full time interns only (2-3 months).
- Degree in engineering, or studying towards a degree in engineering.
- We work remotely so there is no need to come to our office (still closed due to Covid).
- You can manage your own times, but you will need to attend our Video call meetings.
- We need you to understand numbers, how to use google sheets (or Excel), and a clear attention to detail.
- You need to be good with people, comfortable with contacting people out cold, and have amazing communications skills.
- We are very flexible regarding your background, but aligning to our values and a desire to work hard is essential. You will be rewarded with a lot of learning and experience.
- Good vibes: Fostering team spirit; someone everyone enjoys and aspires to work with.
We strive to create exciting and amazing opportunities where our team members love to work and have fun with each other. We offer a remote-first culture, unlimited holidays and a competitive compensation package which includes an attractive base salary and stock options.
This is a super exciting role and a critical hire for our team, as you will join our startup as one of the very first employees.