Must have requirements
- 3+ years work experience, ideally 2+ years at a top tier management consulting firm, and 1+ years in a startup
- Delivery-focused mindset, capable of scaling at pace, taking operational and practical ownership of projects
- Experience in different project management methodologies, e.g. agile, scrum, waterfall
- Exceptional relationship building skills to quickly understand the needs of all internal and external teams and collaborators
- Experience working cross-functionally with different multidisciplinary stakeholders to enable fast decision-making and execution
- Ability to understand new concepts rapidly and react in a high-energy, fast-paced startup environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Highly organized, ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects with little to no guidance and tight deadlines. Highly analytical, using data to explore problems, identify opportunities and assess benefits and impacts
- Good vibes: Fostering team spirit; someone everyone enjoys and aspires to work with.
Nice to have requirements
- Experience in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning or Data Science
- Experience in e-commerce or logistics, lean six sigma or continuous process improvement methodologies
- Degree in engineering or computer science or MBA
We strive to create exciting and amazing opportunities where our team members love to work and have fun with each other. We offer a remote-first culture, unlimited holidays and a competitive compensation package which includes an attractive base salary and stock options.
This is a super exciting role and a critical hire for our team, as you will join our startup as one of the very first employees.