Business Operations Intern
Must have requirements
- We are only looking for full time interns (3 months minimum)
- Degree in engineering, or studying towards a degree in engineering
- Demonstrate a strong track record of problem solving and solid analytical skill capability to look at and find solutions for a variety of operational challenges
- Ability to understand new concepts rapidly and react in a high-energy, fast-paced startup environment
- Highly analytical, using data to explore problems, identify opportunities and assess benefits and impacts
- Highly proficient in working with large datasets
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a can-do, never-give-up attitude
- Good vibes: Fostering team spirit; someone everyone enjoys and aspires to work with.
Nice to have requirements
- Experience with Continuous Improvement processes including Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma
- Experience with SQL (or a willingness to learn!)
We strive to create exciting and amazing opportunities where our team members love to work and have fun with each other. We offer a remote-first culture, unlimited holidays and a competitive compensation package which includes stock options.