Must have requirements
- 2+ years commercial (or equivalent large open source project) experience in a modern programming language
- Some experience of working in a systems language (e.g. C, Rust, Go)Working knowledge of Git and VCS
- Experience using at least one cloud service provider (AWS/GCP/Azure)
- Have used a serverless computing platform (Heroku/AWS Lambda/Azure Functions/etc.)
- Can understand and implement good coding practices & standards
- Experience writing automated software testsUsed and ideally contributed to open source software (we like to see GitHub profiles!)
- Passion for delivering results, but also learning from things that don't go well
- Analytical and data-driven: support decisions with facts, data and numbers
- Good working knowledge of SQL RDBMS (easy to learn if you've worked with SQL-based RDBMS)
- Good vibes: Fostering team spirit; someone everyone enjoys and aspires to work with
We strive to create exciting and amazing opportunities where our team members love to work and have fun with each other. We offer a remote-first culture, unlimited holidays and a competitive compensation package which includes an attractive base salary and stock options.
This is a super exciting role and a critical hire for our team, as you will join our startup as one of the very first employees.